|Waktu||Thursday, 23 November 2017 pukul 08:00-17:00|
The International Seminal on Social and Politics (ISSOCP) 2017
“Trust Building in Digital Revolution” will be held on 23-24 November 2017 to celebrate the anniversary of The Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Gadjah Mada. The seminar and call for papers invite academics and practitioners from various backgrounds to share and discuss conceptual, theoretical, or empirical investigations on the issue, within these following topics:
1. Public trust and digital diplomacy.
2. Radicalism, extremism and prevention in the digital era.
3. Trust, digital divide, and e-governance.
4. Digital citizenship, political trust, and engagement.
5. Digital disruption, virtual think tank, and policy process.
6. Information credibility, organizational reputation and the PR 3.0.
7. Hoax, hate spin, and national unity
Abstract submissions are now open (please refer to the abstract guideline). Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with this following subject: Abstract_Full Name_Institution
The details of the program as attached or please kindly visit our website: http://issocp.ugm.ac.id/
or reach us through email: email@example.com for more information.