Intake I : Registration 1st week of January - 2nd week of January, Admission test 3rd week of January
Intake II : Registratiion 1st week of February - 2nd week of April , Admission test 3rd week of April
Intake III : Registration 1st week of May - 2nd week of June, 3rd week of June
1. Senior High School or equivalent
(graduates of 2009, 2010, 2011 for Indonesian or maximum of 25 years old for overseas applicant)
2. English language proficiency as indicated by TOEFL/IELTS score for applicants from non English speaking country.
1. Pay non refundable application fee: Rp1,000,000,-to get the password for online application system via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri.
2. Complete the application form
3. Print out and send them with this following attachment:
a). A legalized copy of high school certificate
b). A legalized copy of score transcript
c). A copy of high school academic record from grade X-XII
d). English proficiency /English course certificate (if available)
e). SAT/A Level/IB/STPM or equivalent certificate (if available)
f). Letter of financial support
g). Print out of Online Application Form
h). Original Health Certificate
send to DAA Office: Jl. Pancasila, Boulevard UGM, Bulaksumur 55281
The registered applicants will undertake the academic verification test held by Universitas GadjahMada as follows:
a). Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test*
b). TOEFL-like Test**
*) Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test minimum score required will be 500.
**) TOEFL-Like minimum score required will be 500.
Tuition Rp 25.000.000/semester