Vision and Mission
To become an international research faculty in social and political sciences that develops excellent research as a basis of community service and education in the transformation of knowledge for the sake of the people.
- To enhance the quality of undergraduate and graduate education;
- To develop scientific and advocacy research,as well as academic publications of international standard;
- To develop scientific-based community services ;
- To develop sustainable collaboration at local, national, and international levels;
- To strengthen the quality of services provided to the academic community and the publicby enhancing the quality of the administrative staff, management innovations, and infrastructure development;
- To develop good faculty governance internally and before the public.