The Faculty of Social and Political Sciences (FISIPOL) at Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) in partnership with The Faculty of Arts at The University of Melbourne, hosted the third mini-conference in the Australia-Indonesia in Conversation (AIC) series consisting of six round table panel discussions held over two half-day sessions on ‘Valuing Democracy and Diversity: Equity, Leadership, and Social Justice’. This event was held in hybrid mode: in-person and online, on 5-6 July 2023, at the FISIPOL UGM campus, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Opening Panel – Valuing Democracy and Diversity: Equity, Leadership, and Social Justice
- Panel 1 – Leadership and Democratic Values: Addressing Inequality
- Panel 2 – Youth driving change: Supporting Youth and Addressing Inequality
- Panel 3 – A Tale of Two Countries: Indonesia and Australia’s Experience of Incorporating a Human Rights Agenda in Business
- Panel 4 – Improving Gender Equity
- Panel 5 – Socio-Cultural Activism and Arts for Change