|Deadline||Jan. 15, 2015, midnight|
Program pertukaran ini hanya diperuntukkan bagi mahasiswa S1 UGM yang menempuh tahun kedua (semester ketiga) dan ketiga (maksimal semester 6) masa perkulihan.
|Kontak||Direktorat Kemitraan, Alumni dan Urusan Internasional, Bulaksumur F13|
|Tag||exchange student-exchange jepang pertukaran-pelajar wjc|
Harap mengumpulkan dokumen :
1. Surat pencalonan dari Dekan ditujukan kepada Direktur Kemitraan, Alumni dan Urusan Internasional UGM
2. Formulir WJC yang telah diisi
3. Essay (motivation for application)
4. Transkrip nilai semester terakhir min IPK 3.0
5. 2 Surat rekomendasi dari orang yang berbeda (Dosen Pembimbing Akademik/proffesor)
6. TOEFL ITP min 550
7. Independent study project (ISP) proposal sheet
8. Bagi yang akan mengambil kelas Bahasa Jepang haus melampirkan sertifikat JLPT N5
9. Salinan paspor
10. Salinan kartu mahasiswa
11. Formulir dapat didownload oia.ugm.ac.id
|Deadline||Feb. 2, 2015, midnight|
Beasiswa diperuntukkan untuk mahasiswa semester 3 hingga semester 6.
|Kontak||Kantor Direktorat Kemitraan, Alumni dan UrusanInternasional, Bulaksumur F13 UGM|
|Tag||beasiswa hustep hokkaido jasso beasiswa-kagama|
Harap mengumpulkan dokumen antara lain :
1. Surat pencalonan dari Dekan Fakultas ditujukan kepada Direktur Kemitraan, Alumni dan Urusan Internasional UGM
2. Merupakan mahasiswa semester 3 hingga semester 6 yang berkepribadian sopan, usia 18 s.d 29 tahun pada bulan April 2015
3. Mengisi formulir HUSTEP, dan melampirkannya dalam berkas
4. Mengisi formulir CoE (Certificate of Enrollment form), dan melampirkannya dalam berkas
5. Surat rekomendasi dari dosen pembimbing akademik
6. Transkrip nilai dengan IPK min. 3.25
7. Surat Kesehatan
8. 2 foto ukuran 40mmx30mm
9. Surat keterangan masih aktif kuliah dari fakultas yang disahkan oleh Dekan/Wakil Dekan
10. Sertifikat kemampuan berbahasa inggris (Toefl IBT score min 79)
berkas dibuat rangkap 2 untuk kemudian disampaikan ke kontak yang terkait.
|Deadline||April 1, 2015, midnight|
Note From Ambassador Dino Patti Djalal :
This essay contest is part of a program launched by Foreign Policy Community of Indonesia (FPCI) partnering with various sponsors (Embassy, company, person, think tank, etc) to organize a research paper / essay writing contest in Universities across Indonesia, and the persons who write the winning essays will be awarded an internship abroad (for around 1 month) at an institution to be determined by the sponsor. In this way, the participants will not only be encouraged to think about foreign policy but will also have the opportunity to personally experience and feel the dynamic pulse of international affairs. Please join us !
|Kontak||Irfan +62 878 7650 7488|
Research / Essay Question for the nation-wide writing contest : “The Right Kind of Indonesian Internationalism In The 21st Century”
Description and explanation for the essay question, including possible research questions :
How would you define or describe Internationalism? What happens when we conduct diplomacy without a sense of Internationalism? Are Internationalism and nationalism compatible ? Which is more important in international affairs : power or respect ? How should Indonesians look at the world and how should we embrace and engage that world ?
Why is Internationalism necessary for Indonesia to succeed in the 21st century? What kind of Internationalism should Indonesia adopt? What kind of Internationalism is wrong for Indonesia ? What are the foreign policy lessons for Indonesia from the 20th century ? What issues are most important for us ? What prevents us from addressing those issues effectively ? What countries are important for Indonesia and why ? Are we ready to go global ? What prevents us from optimally attracting global resources for our national development, and ow do we fix it ? Explain use policy examples. Refer to comparative examples of Internationalism from other countries. Be original, be thoughtful. Dont be shy to explore new ideas and jargons.
Useful key words (but you can pick entirely your own as well) : xenophobia, inward looking, narrow nationalism conspiracy theories, siege mentality, open minded, soft power, connectivity, partnership, globalization, competitiveness, geopolitics, strategic re-alignment, architecture, independent and active foreign policy, opportunity driven, globe-smart, 1 million friends zero enemy, all direction foreign policy, economic diplomacy, maritime power, dynamic equilibrium, economic integration, globalization, emerging economies, non-traditional threats, mindset shift, power shifts, new global economic orders, BRICS, Emerging-7 , etc.
Language preferred for the essay : English or bahasa Indonesia
Length of essay : 1500 – 2500 Words
Number of interns to be sponsored : 1 (One) intern
Deadline for submissions : 1 April 2015
Email address for the submissions to be sent to : email@example.com
Country and city destination for the intern : WASHINGTON DC, USA
Organization that will host the intern : to be announced in December
Funding for the intern's journey wll come from (covering flight tickets, accommodation, insurance, allowance, etc) : My personal account
Intern's proposed length of stay : 4 Weeks, In June - July 2015
|Deadline||Jan. 23, 2015, midnight|
Berikut pengumuman beasiswa ke Prancis dari TOTAL (mohon dibaca dengan teliti):
|Tag||beasiswa total-ep beasiswa-kagama|
Informasi lanjut, pertanyaan dan pendaftaran ditujukan ke kontak.
|Deadline||Dec. 26, 2014, midnight|
The Nature Conservancy is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. Currently we are searching suitable candidate for internships:
1. COMMUNICATION INTERN
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the intern will:
- Prepare communication material for events and special trips
- Support in organizing events (environmental days, VIP trip, etc.) and meetings
- Support media monitoring and clipping
2. PUBLICATION INTERN
Reporting to the Publication Manager, the intern will:
- Prepare poster, movie, merchandise, and other communication media for TNC publication
- Design and manage TNC html-based newsletter
- Detail the book, leaflet, or collateral layout
The Internship period is 3 (three) months and interns will be based in Jakarta office. Please send your CV & application letter to contact. Please insert the position title you wish to apply in your email subject.
|Deadline||Jan. 27, 2015, midnight|
The Departement of International Relations, Universitas Gadjah Mada and the School of Politics and International Studies (POLSIS), University of Queensland are organizing an international conference to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Asian-African Conference, also known as the Bandung Conference. We invite you to present a paper on the following topics:
South Perspective in International Relations
What is a south perspective? Is there a non-Western theory of IR? How do we link the south perspective to the legacy of Bandung Conference? How do developing countries visualiize their role in global politics and see the role of West in internatioanl relations?
South - South Internationalism
What is the influence south-south cooperation to global affairs? How is Bandung Conference still relevant to the current positioning strategy of develping countries?
Bandung Spirit in Contemporary World
What are the norms and values offeres by the Bandung Conference that are still relevant for the contemporary intrenational relations dynamics? How can these norms and values contribute to solve global problems? To what extent do these norms and values influence global order?
Civil Society and The Global South
How did Bandung Conference create a space for civil soiety involvement in dealing with the Global South issues? How can civil from the Global South shape global agenda?
The Dynamics of South-North relations
What is the trajectory of north and south relation? How does the Bandung Spirit pave the way towards a more mutual relations between South and North?
|Kontak||0274 563362 ext 115 , firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tag||call-for-paper konferensi-bandung kaa iis|
Abstract Submission deadline : January 27th 2015
Announcement of Selected Abstracts : February 7th 2015
Paper Submission Deadline : March 27th 2015
Conference : April 8-10th 2015, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
|Deadline||Dec. 4, 2014, 4 p.m.|
Compact Class ditujukan bagi mahasiswa FISIPOL (selain angkatan 2013-2014) setara dengan kelas CPC reguler. Dilaksanakan dalam 3 pertemuan mingguan sebagai berikut:
|Kontak||T: 0274-563362 ext.146 || E: email@example.com |||
|Tag||space compact-class cdc|
Daftar ke kantor CDC dan atau langsung datang saat acara berlangsung.
|Deadline||Dec. 6, 2014, 4 p.m.|
MOOCs atau Massive Open Online Courses adalah ide pengembangan sistem pendidikan di lingkungan Fisipol UGM. Kami mengajak anda yang berminat untuk bergabung dalam project pengembangan kampus ini untuk menjadi :
Scriptwriter requirements :
Camera Person requirements :
Video Editor requirements :
Durasi Project : 4 bulan (mid Desember 2014 – mid April 2015)
Output : video perkuliahan
|Tag||scriptwriter video-editor moocs lowongan-kerja camera-person|
Kirim lamaran, CV dan portfolio (link video) ke contact person dengan subject "MOOC FISIPOL_Posisi yang dituju"
|Deadline||Nov. 23, 2014, midnight|
The Departement of International Relations at the Universitas Gadjah Mada and the School of Politics and International Studies (POLSIS) at the University of Queensland are organizing an international conference to commemorate the 60th Asia-Africa Conference, or also known as Bandung Conference.
"Bandung Conference and Beyond" will critically investigate the significance of Bandung Conference to the making and transformation of international order, security, and justice in post-western world.
We open opportunities for students with keen interest and high integrity to be part of our committee by taking the following positions :
- Registration Officers
- Publication and Documetation Officers
- Finance and Fundraising Officers
- Program Officers
- Hospitality Officers
|Kontak||Ernis : 087739747755|
|Tag||lowongan-2014 lowongan-pekerjaan conference iis lowongan-psdk lowongan-sosiatri lowongan-kerja asia-africa kaa lowongan|
Should you have interest to join us, please submit a copy of the following documents :
- Curriculum Vitae, past organizational experiences are highly considered
- Short essay in English (500 words) explaining your opinion, perception, and motivation to join the Commitee of "Bandung Conference and Beyond"
- An application letter indicating your two most preferable positions
|Deadline||Nov. 30, 2014, midnight|
Fast developing PMA Company from Rusia (PT. Kram) looking for candidate who interest to become a community development and community relation officer
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNITY RELATION OFFICER (CDCR OFFICER)
Basic Function :Under the general direction of CSR Specialist, the CDCR Officer works closely with the communities at the village level, stakeholders at the sub-district (kecamatan) level and community development non governmental organizations (NGOs). This position is responsible for dealing with community issues, those related to land acquisition, building and maintaining community relationship and implementing community development programs. This post based in Samarinda, East Kalimantan.
Specific Duties :
• Implements and maintains communication and relationships with village communities an sub-district (kecamatan) stakeholders, including community agencies, organizations and community representatives.
• Assists CSR Specialist in designing community and stakeholders communication methods and app roaches.
• Supported by CSR Specialist, deals with community issues, that include those related to land acquisition activities.
• Assists in designing community development programs by conducting data and information gathering from the communities with various methods.
• Implements community development programs by managing community mobilization, coordinating with local stakeholders and local community organizations or NGOs
• Assists in the planning , organization and execution of special events in the village communities including but not limited to community cultural events and local commemorations.
|Kontakfirstname.lastname@example.org / hr[at]kramcorp[dot]com|
|Tag||lowongan-psdk lowongan-sosiatri lowongan-kerja lowongan-2014|
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Social/Community Development and Welfare, Psychology, Agriculture or relevant to these three area.
• Minimum 2 years Experience in the areas community mobilization, community relations and community development.
• Has working experience in Kalimantan, preferably East Kalimantan
• Strong Knowledge of suitable community development principles, approaches and cycles.
• Working knowledge on community conflict and community negotiations and ability to adopt effective and appropriate courses of action
• Proven skills in public community communication, presentation and or socialization.
• Proven ability to manage community events at village and sub-district levels
• Ability to work independently with strong critical thinking and judgment skills
• Ability to produce evidence-based reports with analytical bases.
Should this position interest you, kindly mail detailed resume and quote the position code on the email subject, and sent it to contact.